Today, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has given Fifth and final tranche of measures of an economic package called "Atmanirbhar Bharat" as announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The stimulus measures braught in by the Government and the Reserve bank of india (RBI) together add up to Rs. 20.97 Lakh Crore, as said by the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
Seven Steps are announced today as last steps of measures of this economic package.
2. Health - Rural and Urban including education
3. Businesses and Corona virus
4. Decriminalization of Companies Act
5. Ease of doing Business
6. Public Sector Enterprises
7. State Governments and related resources
Click here for detailed presentation of Self- Reliant India Relief Package: Part 5